Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Leftovers in Georgia.

After a long busy day on your feet, a relaxing dinner at Carrabba's with friends was just perfect.  When considering the menu I choose a something that I could split, having leftovers to take for lunch the next day since there was a refrigerator in the hotel room. 

Here is my steak reheated in the Baro Cook, under the venue booth table. The trick is always timeing it so hopefully you get a few minute break to heat it up and then to eat it when it is still warm.

Look at that steam  roll.

Look at it sizzle, this is the 10oz Baro Cook. I like this size for my breakfast, leftovers, small 1 cup or less meals.

Lunch was: steak, bagel, and fruit (fresh cherries and Freeze Dried mix of Mango-Cherry-Strawberry-chocolate bits). Yep glad I skipped the hotdog vendor.



No comments:

Post a Comment