Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Epic Fail ;( Dessert in Baro Cook

Epic Fail ;( Dessert in Baro Cook

So I make a dessert pack to try in the Baro. It had Chocolate Chips with peanut flour and sugar cookie mix. - Aiming for Chocolate Peanut butter Sugar cook in a pan.
Not putting on my readers is dangerous ~ I put too much water in the mix (not the first time, you would think I'd learn :) So I added a second mix I had with me that was Chocolate chips with powered cherries and macaroon mix. Sounded good but it didn't "bake" as I hoped. In the end it was a heavy pudding spoonable consistency. Tasted good, and was chocolate but not what I hoped for.
I'll microwave these recipes in a mug next time.

chocolate chips
peanut flour
sugar cookie
+ 2 Tablespoon water
1 minute Micro high

chocolate chips
powdered sweet cherries FD
macaroon mix
+1 1/4 Tablespoon water (no more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment